Benefits: Strengthen the legs, stretches the groins, hamstrings, hips, opens the chest and shoulders,
1. From Warrior II, straighten your front leg (the right leg in this case).
2. Square the hips to the front.
3. Bring the left hand to the outside of the right foot at you twist to the right.
4. Bring the right arm up to the ceiling and the gaze up to the right fingertips.
5. Try to keep the hips level and parallel to the floor.
6. Repeat on the left side
Beginners: Bring the left hand on to a block or inside the right foot instead of outside.