1. Come to sit in a comfortable cross-legged position.
2. Take two or three deep inhales and exhales through the nose to prepare.
3. Roll the tongue, curling the sides in towards the center to form a tube. Stick the end of the tongue out between your pursed lips. If you can’t roll your tongue, just purse the lips making a small “o” shape with the mouth.
4. Inhale through the tube of the tongue.
5. Exhale through the nose.
6. Repeat 5-10 times as you feel the cooling effect.
Return to Introduction to Pranayama