Benefits: Improves balance; stretches the hamstrings and calves
1. Lie on your back.
2. Roll over onto the right side.
3. Bend your right arm, and bring your right hand under your head with the fingers toward your chin.
4. Flex both feet.
5. Try to keep your whole body in one line, not rolling to one side or the other.
6. Bend the left knee, and take hold of the left big toe with your left hand.
7. Straighten the left leg toward the ceiling as much as possible.
8. Maintain the balance on the side without rolling.
9. Repeat lying on the left side.
Beginners: Loop and hold a strap around the foot of the lifted leg if you cannot straighten it.